By the time Protein for Pets began working with us, they had already built a following within the pet food industry. Their pet supplements and solutions are beloved among pet parents and their kids who felt there was a nutritional void that was created by most commercial pet foods. The only aspect of The Protein for Pets repertoire that was missing was a modern, responsive, and user-intuitive e-commerce presence. That’s where we came in.
Our mission heading into the project was to:
- Design and develop an e-commerce site that was as user-friendly on the frontend as it was in the WordPress backend
- Build an e-commerce experience that spoke to both avid users of the brand as well as newcomers seeking a better solution for their fur-kids
- Create not only a website, but a foundation for the brand to utilize as a means of generating brand awareness to a retargeted audience of more than thousands
- Create an e-commerce marketplace that looked great in terms of design, and was also built for efficient marketing.
- Develop an android app that provides user-friendly experience to its users when they are willing to buy pet foods for their loved ones.
80% Increase in Keywords Ranking in Positions 1-3
862% Increase in Organic Sessions
34% Increase in Indexed Pages
32% Return on Investment
One of the main points of emphasis that drove the design of the website was brand awareness. Because The Protein for Pets was in the process of re-tailoring their organization to appeal to a million crowd, it was important to take into account those newer users who have never used or even heard of The Protein for Pets.
The team put a focus on generating SEO-optimized content that educated users on Protein for Pets products, how they’re made, and really putting your pet’s health at the forefront. We found that the best way to present that content was through a simplified and direct user interface and experience. A responsive full-width layout and complementary use of vibrant and neutral colors is what allows users to be able to effectively navigate the website.
The content that the team produced to live on the site educates the users about the topic and serves as an added design aesthetic for the site. All of the content was styled and placed deliberately keeping in mind the brand’s identity, their offering, and the million audiences they aim to reach.
As with all e-commerce platforms, you want users to convert – specifically, you want users to buy.
The challenge for us was to create a comprehensive balance with the number of regular, e-commerce product pages and non-product pages that are meant for content creation and re-iteration, SEO rankings, and educating the user all at the same time. Our approach to this was to utilize internal links from those pages to various relevant, strategically-placed aspects of the site.
Android App Development
We worked with Protein for Pets team to create a fully-responsive e-commerce solution to help support their marketing efforts — one that properly represented Protein for Pets not only as a brand, but also as an experience, and as a lifestyle. Its pages and the web copy that lives on them are ever-building in SEO value, which drives up visibility and thereby users to the website. A user friendly app for pet foods having million downloads and thousand+ reviews.